Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Free and Bargain Book Event

I suspend my regular programming to bring you a very important event, sorry, announcement. Today, Sat. Jul. 1st, I'm participating in a very important event. It's called the Support Indie Authors Free & Bargain Book event. This is a Facebook event in which SIA members offer temporary discounts or freebie promos, and combine our collective marketing resources to showcase our works to a larger readership. I've never done anything like this before and I'm very excited about it and so are the other authors.

I will be promoting Women For All Seasons, my Christian non-fiction book based on women of the Bible. I will also be talking about my new Egypt series, Book 1, Coming Out of Egypt, and Book 2, In The Wilderness, which is now on preorder for 99c.The redemption message rings out loud and clear in these books, and I'm sure you will be blessed by it. To know more about all of these books you can go  here.

This is your chance to get Women For All Seasons FREE and Coming Out of Egypt for only 99c. But just for today, so don't miss this opportunity. And while you are there, please opt-in to my subscribe box so you can get updates on my books, author events and giveaways. So please pass the word on to your friends. The event starts at 8.00 a.m here and goes on all day. I will be on at 3.00 p.m. Hope to see you there.

No comments: