Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Waiting In Faith


This morning I read a devotional in Our Daily Bread about waiting with anticipation. So many thoughts crossed my mind as I read it.



I hate waiting.



Most of the time when I wait, I do so in frustration, not anticipation. But that article showed me that if we are waiting for God to do something for us, then we should do so in faith and anticipate His action.



Isaiah 40 : 31 says “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”



Waiting is never easy. It can sap our strength, physically as well as emotionally. That is why we need to trust God that He will show up at the right time and do what is best for us.



So, what are you waiting for? Healing? A job? A mate? An answer from God? Wait in faith; wait in hope. Do not doubt and do not give up. Abraham waited twenty-five years to receive the promised heir, but there are some who wait and never receive the promises. What happens then?



That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 6 :12


But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13







Enjoy the Fred Hammond below. And if you enjoy this blog post, please sign up for my newsletter where you can get more inspiring posts like this and updates on giveaways and other happenings.


No comments: