Are you at a point in your marriage when you feel like the spark has left, never to return? Before you think about heading to the divorce court, you should take a look at The Mediterranean Love Plan by Stephen & Misty Arterburn. But this book is not just for marriages that are in need of saving. I believe every marriage can benefit from Stephen & Misty's practical and God-ordained principles for preserving marriage.
Using examples from Mediterranean countries known for being the most romantic in the world - Italy, France, Greece - the couple discloses secrets that have helped them maintain the passion in their own marriage and which can do the same for yours.
Here in a nutshell are the secrets:
- The Secret of Attunement - Connecting with and focusing on each other every day, from the heart.
- The Secret of Playfulness - Laughter and fun in marriage..
- The Secret of Savoring Food - Cooking, serving and savoring food together
- The Secret of Enjoying Beauty - in nature, culture and in each other
- The Secret of Creativity - working on projects together
- The Secret of Health and Longevity - getting enough rest, exercise and healthy food and growing in faith.
- The Secret of blending the Sacred and the Sexual - enjoying sex the way God intended
I highly recommend that married couples and those about to be married read this book together. You will be so glad you did. And right now there's an exciting giveaway that will make it even easier to get your hands on a copy of this book.
Here's the link: http://www.blessedfreebies.com/themediterraneanloveplan.html