Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 25, 2016

Just Be Thankful

I hope you had a very enjoyable - and THANKFUL - Thanksgiving holiday yesterday with turkey and all the trimmings and surrounded by your loved ones. Thanksgiving will not be the same without the presence of those you love.

I am spending the weekend with my husband, daughter, son-in-law and their children at my oldest son's house with him and his children. It's one of those rare occasions when I have all my grandchildren under the same roof with me, and I feel very blessed.

You know, this may seem like a simple thing, but when I think of the number of people who have no one to share these special times with, tears come to my eyes.

So, for those of you who have your loved ones around you, please be thankful. Thank God for them and show them that you are thankful for them too.

---------------------------------------------------------
And if you are among the fortunate ones who have the weekend off and you are not heading for the malls, why not complete your relaxation with a good book?

Coming Out of Egypt, a story of hope, redemption and restoration, is just .99c on Kindle and free on Kindle Unlimited.

No comments: