Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Nothing Is Impossible



The words of this song popped into my mind as I woke up this morning. Some of you may be familiar with them:

Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God,
Nothing is impossible when you're trusting in His Word 
La la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la
So put your trust in God alone 
And stand upon His word,
For everything, yes everything, 
EVERY THING is possible with God

You can tell I don't remember all the words, but the catchy melody stuck with me all morning as I got ready for church. The song reminded me of some seemingly impossible situations I, and others known to me, had been through. And God brought us through every one of them.

When the angel told Sarah, Abraham's wife, that she was going to have a child, she laughed. She was ninety years old! But the angel said, " Is anything too hard for the LORD? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son” (Genesis 18: 14).

And if you've read the story, you know that she did have a son the next year, exactly as the angel said.

Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God.

Whatever you are praying about, whether it is about a family member or a national crisis - and we ought to pray about that - do not doubt. Only believe.

Here's a video on the same theme for you to enjoy:

 


No comments: